JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Looking to work at fun and dynamic software company? We're looking for an experienced Accountant to be responsible for the preparation, computing, and analyzing of company's accounting data. We expect you to provide detailed information on company's performance, and cash flows as well as analyze its financial position and make conclusions about it.
As a winner of the 'Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work for ', we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance of course, fun and challenging work.
- Complete all accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and cash/asset management tasks
- Posting journal entries and reconcile bank statements
- Perform month end closings and prepare financial reports
- 3+ years' experience of working on as Bookkeeper or other relevant position
- Experience with accounting business principles and financials.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software
- Degree in Accounting or related.
TO APPLY OR GET MORE DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
5 Popular Posts for Jobseekers:
1. Create Puzzle Books to Sell with Little Writing
3. Learn Transcription - FREE 7 Day Online Course to Get You Started
4. PINTEREST LOVERS: Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
5. 30 Days to a New Freelance Writing Career