Freelance Writer Wanted for a Culinary Blog (work at home)
Website The Kiwi Cook
Are you a food lover with a talent for storytelling? Do you have a way with words that makes people’s mouths water? If you’re a native English speaker and have at least 3 years of experience writing about food, recipes, or culinary topics, we want YOU to join our team as a freelance writer for our popular culinary blog!
I represent a web publishing company that owns a number of different sites. We’re seeking expert culinary writers that can help us expand our new website.
Whether you are a professional chef or a home cook with a great passion for all things culinary, we want you to join our team!
Your role will include creating engaging blogs that not only share mouthwatering recipes but also provide valuable cooking tips, helping our readers elevate their culinary skills and make the most of their time in the kitchen.
What we’re looking for:
– A native English speaker with a flair for writing captivating content
– At least 3 years of experience writing about food, recipes, or culinary topics
– A solid portfolio of published work on popular websites
– A passionate foodie who’s always eager to explore new tastes and trends, with a true love for cooking (no fakers, please!)
– A self-starter who can meet deadlines and work well independently
What you’ll get:
– Competitive pay rates that reward your creativity and expertise
– Flexible deadlines that allow you to work when it’s most convenient for you
– A consistent workload (minimum of 15,000 words per month)
– The opportunity to share your passion for food with a large, engaged audience
– Make money writing about your hobby!
To apply for this job please visit problogger.com.