JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Looking for a freelance writer to contribute about 4 articles per month (to start) on a popular vegan/clean eating food blog. Content will include recipe ideas, kitchen tips, how-to guides, product reviews, etc. Most articles will be in the 500 to 1,500 -word range. The writing style should be fun, energetic, and motivating, but from an authoritative and trustworthy perspective.
About the site:
I recently acquired an older vegan/clean eating food blog, CleanGreenSimple.com. It was quite popular when the founder stopped posting several years ago. The site has been featured on Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, LifeHacker, TheKitchn, Brit.co, and many more. There are still many posts and recipes that have high Google rankings and get good exposure in Pinterest, so I think there’s still a good opportunity to get immediate exposure/engagement as we begin publishing new content.
- Native English speaker with a passion for writing, food, and healthy living.
- Demonstrable experience writing on topics related to clean eating, raw foods, gluten-free, vegan, etc.
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts and a willingness to work collaboratively to develop SEO-friendly content ideas and formats.
Nice to Have:
- Willingness to develop original recipes and take companion photographs.
- Relevant health/nutrition credentials or certifications.
- Willingness to have your name appear in bylines and reply to comments on your posts.
- A desire to become a long-term, meaningful contributor to the site
TO APPLY OR GET MORE DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
5 Popular Posts for Jobseekers:
1. Create Puzzle Books to Sell with Little Writing
3. Learn Transcription - FREE 7 Day Online Course to Get You Started
4. PINTEREST LOVERS: Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
5. 30 Days to a New Freelance Writing Career