Freelance Fashion Writer (wok at home)
Website Valnet Concept
The editorial team at TheThings is looking for freelance fashion writers to contribute informative articles for our website, which reaches millions of readers each month.
At TheThings, we’re looking for talented writers who are obsessed with Pop Culture and Reality TV (Bravo shows like: Real Housewives. Southern Charm, Below Deck, Project Runway, Million Dollar Listing, Married To Medicine, MTV shows, TLC shows, Vh1, Netflix Reality TV, and shows like Big Brother, Survivor, American Idol). We’re looking for original, informative, and eye-catching content.
With our content, we’re seeking to inform and surprise our readers in ways they weren’t expecting.
- Work under tight deadlines and submitting tasks on time
- Submit 3+ articles a week
- Fact-checking and sourcing information
- Excellent research skills – we do not accept plagiarism of any kind.
- Finding and resizing images to fit our guidelines (we train writers how to legally source images)
- Following formatting and link guides
- Making revisions as requested by the editorial team
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience
- A broad knowledge in celebrity and fashion content is a huge asset!
- 2-3 relevant links to your published work
- 3 article titles that you think could appear on TheThings
We will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. If you are committed to generating articles with high audience engagement, apply now! We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspired candidates.
Link to our website: thethings.com
**This is a work from home position**
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=46fddc705cfe6fe7
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.