Discover. Savor. Connect. Welcome to the chef's table.
Cozymeal is the leading global marketplace featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, culinary tours, chef-curated cookware, free recipes with step-by-step videos, city guides and much more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology, wine tastings, and other unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our curated, high-quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
In addition to providing customers access to world-class culinary experiences, products and content, we also provide a great source of income to our partners that includes chefs, sommeliers, guides and mixologists. For this, we were recognized by the Global Good Fund in 2019.
Serving both customers and our culinary partners is our top-priority and ingrained in our culture and in how we run our business every day. We continuously strive to curate the best culinary experiences and products and to create the best content for the millions of customers visiting our site while providing additional support and business to our partners.
About the Role:
We are looking for a **Freelance Content Writer** who will be responsible for regularly developing great content for Cozymeal’s website — including experiences on Cozymeal, host profiles and the Cozymeal Magazine.
- Review and publish new content (visual and written) on the company's website for cooking classes, food tours and other experiences
- Write host profiles and biographies for the Cozymeal website
- Write detailed descriptions for menus, profiles and snippets
- Assist with writing content for projects as needed
- Write short and long-form content for the Cozymeal Magazine on a variety of lifestyle topics
- Adhere to the Cozymeal style guide
- 2+ years of experience as copy writer or journalist
- Licensed dietitians or nutritionists
- Experience writing long-form content and blog posts
- Great writing skills
- Strong editing skills
- Strong command of Google Drive
- Creative nature with a deep interest in the food space
- Food writing experience (strongly preferred)
What We Offer:
Work anywhere in the US (we are 100% remote team)
$75/2,000 words for short-form content and $85/2,000 words for long-form content
Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
Location: Worldwide. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role.
If this sounds like you, then Cozymeal just might be the right place for you! Welcome home!
To apply for this job please visit 100hires.com.