Fitness (Yoga, Pilates, etc.) or Martial Arts Content Writer (WORK AT HOME)
Gymdesk provides modern management software to gyms and martial arts schools.
We’re looking for a writer to contribute content to our blog / knowledge library about topics relating to running a fitness or martial arts business.
This includes topics such as…
- Instruction / coaching / training methodology
- Managing a small business – accounting, billing, admin, etc.
- Marketing for small, physical business – Email marketing, sales funnels, in-person marketing, etc.
- Guides on how to use our software to achieve business goals for gyms and martial arts schools
Check gymdesk.com/blog/ for examples of those on our current blog. Our goal is to build out a library of articles on each topic over time, and we’re looking for people who can produce high-quality, long form content.
For this role you should:
- Have native US/UK English
- Have a background with fitness and/or martial arts training. Strong preference for people who have actually instructed or were involved in the running of a gym
- Understanding of what it takes to run a small business, or a proven track record with doing research to write on such topics
- A conversational and engaging writing style – we’re not looking for keyword stuffing fluff pieces
- Strong writing samples available (at least 3)
You would be working under our content marketer, who would provide guidance and editorial. Ideally, you should be able to contribute 1-2 long form articles a week (2000+ words). Also, there is likely to be higher weekly content volume for short term projects.
Pay is based on experience and performance – starting at $120 for a 2000 word article, and scaling up if quality is high and editorial needs are low.
To apply for this job please visit problogger.com.