LawnStarter is a marketplace that makes lawn care easy for homeowners while helping small businesses grow and succeed. We've raised over $20M in venture funding and are growing fast to revolutionize the $115 Billion lawn care industry. Are you interested in being an integral part of that growth and helping build our team?
What makes these roles awesome:
1 – Team
We believe the most significant part of any work environment is the team. Given this, we have spent a massive amount of time finding humble, hungry, and smart folks that you will get to work with every single day. That’s a huge part of the reason LawnStarter received the best places to work award in 2018, 2019 and 2020 from the Austin-American Statesman.
2 – Growth
We have a small, tight-knit team willing to give responsibility to anyone that is hungry, humble, and smart. You’ll be owning the outcome of your work and helping to shape the future of the business. If you're hungry for career growth and want to develop your skills, LawnStarter is the place to be.
3 – Startup Environment (Without the Early Stage Risk)
We are generating tens of millions of dollars in revenue per year enabling us to have a close-knit, agile, and fun environment that make startups so alluring with the added benefit of stability. We are backed by some of the leading venture and growth equity funds in the technology space.
What you'll be doing:
The Experience Specialist monitors external review sites for negative experiences and works to turn those experiences into positive ones. You will use a multitude of communication platforms to connect with the reviewer (phone, chat, email, text). You will then use our internal tools and processes to help improve their experience. If you have a knack for communicating and connecting with people and helping to fix problems, this is a great role for you!
The following traits should describe you:
- Passion for supporting others through a patient and empathetic approach
- Customer-centric attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think outside of the box and come up with unique solutions to new problems
- Comfort with Challenging the Status Quo and providing feedback and suggestions
- Adaptable to quick changes in policy and processes
- A desire and willingness to improve upon your skills and knowledge, on your own and through the assistance of your manager and peers
What you'll need
You’ll need to have the following equipment for the duration of your employment with LawnStarter:
- A reliable headset, webcam, and Windows PC or Apple computer. These are not provided, so you'll need to supply your own.
- A reliable high-speed internet connection with high uptime, that you can connect to via ethernet (wired connection)
- A quiet, dedicated work environment where you can take calls and attend meetings without distractions or interruptions
- Experience working in a customer support role, especially over the phone
- Experience working monitoring exeternal review sites
- Experience working in a call center environment or remotely
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing systems
Additional Details and Requirements
- This will be a full-time hourly position
- Pay range (based on experience): $12 – 16
- Benefits included: Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time. Medical, dental, vision, long/short term disability, life insurance
- Must be a resident of one of the following states: CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
- Must have flexible availability Monday – Friday: 7 am – 6 pm (your schedule will be between that start and end)
- Great Culture: One of the top places to work in Austin in 2018, 2019, and 2020, and in the US in 2021, we are all about the team. That’s why we have spent a massive amount of time finding humble, passionate, and smart folks that you will get to work with every day.
JOB URL: https://apply.workable.com/lawnstarter/j/BFC5BFD4AE/
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.