PhiladelphiaWeekly, a 50 year old newspaper covering arts and entertainment in Pennsylvania, is seeking editors/writers experienced in affiliate SEO writing to grow our commercial content and review article categories.
You’ll be responsible for delivering accurate and well-researched SEO copy that will engage our audience, rank well in Google and be both informative and engaging.
This position has flexible hours and lets you work from anywhere. You'll be working in a company of 50+ people, with many opportunities for promotion, bonuses, and advancement.
You will have the option to indicate if you prefer a writer or editor position.
Here’s what you’ll be doing and the skills and experience that we’re looking for
- Ability to write up to three 2500+ word articles a week
Refine and update existing content pieces to reflect accurate product information, including pricing, promotions, retail partnerships, etc.
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with our editorial team and digital marketing partners. Make recommendations on how to implement it.
- 1-3+ Years of proven dexterity with written language: You can translate ideas and complex research into attractive, precise copy that engages and informs your audience.
- Research any new niches with the help of topic experts and create guidelines for writers to use.
- Ensure there is no plagiarism within articles
- Experience working with affiliate websites and product review content.
- Ability to use tools such as SurferSEO, or learn it if you haven’t used it already
- Ideal candidates are looking for a long-term career and are eager for promotion to content management and strategic roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- Experience with tools such as ClickUp, WordPress, Ahrefs, Google Docs, Slack, and willingness to learn new tools
- An understanding of progressive language
- Open minded attitude towards adult topics NSFW content and LGBTQ content
- Choose your hours and work remotely
- Long term career opportunities for advancement
- Collaborate with a team of writers and editors to improve content quality and come up with your own ideas for new content
To apply for this job please visit problogger.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.