This is a remote position. Availability for evening/weekend shifts is required.
Do you want to be part of a team that saves lives? Gaggle works with K-12 schools to prevent bullying, school violence, self-harm, and suicide. Gaggle is an established, profitable company, growing over 20% each year. We are on a mission and we need your help. The work is unequivocally worthwhile – we saved over 1,500 student lives last school year.
We are seeking an entry-level Operations Representative to join Gaggle’s Operations Team in reviewing and analyzing online activity of K-12 students. This is a unique opportunity that offers a chance to make a real difference in the lives of millions of students across the country. This position requires focus and dedication to make quick and accurate decisions on repetitive work. This team is credited with uncovering drug abuse, bullying, threats of violence, suicide attempts, self-harm situations, and domestic abuse.
What you will be doing
- Reviewing and analyzing student activity to identify potentially inappropriate content within school communication systems
- Working independently to determine if an incident poses a threat to a student's well-being and taking action to notify the designated contacts at the school to ensure that student's safety
- Fielding phone calls and emails from customers about student incidents in a responsive, resourceful, and professional manner
- Investigating and troubleshooting customer inquiries
- Recording and maintaining concise notes regarding each incident in Salesforce CRM
- Staying abreast of potentially troublesome incidents, trends, and national issues that may negatively impact students and advising colleagues of findings
What you should have
- Experience using a variety of desktop and web-based applications. We use Salesforce, Service Cloud, Slack and Sling here at Gaggle
- Experience in education, crisis management, child advocacy, customer service or a related field
- A strong comfort level in communicating with customers through email, text, and phone to convey the seriousness of a situation
- The ability to stay focused on the same task for long periods of time. You must be able to process large amounts of content quickly and accurately
- A passion for reading. You will read a lot of material as you review and analyze student content, so excellent reading comprehension is important
- This is a fast-paced deadline-driven environment, be ready to learn fast and to work hard
- Confidence to operate independently within a virtual team environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in education, criminal justice, social work, psychology, or customer service
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Reports to Operations Supervisor
- This is a work-from-home position; a reliable high-speed connection and a comfortable, private, dedicated work area with the ability to work for hours at a time with little to no disruption will be essential for this role’s success
- A work laptop and monitors to perform job duties will be provided
- It is important to note that in the position, you will be required to view content of a sensitive nature including exposure to graphic content that may contain nudity
- This role requires sedentary and/or light-duty office work as well as high visual acuity; candidates must be able to work for up to ten hours a day while looking at a computer screen, reading material on a computer screen and sitting for long periods of time
- Candidates must be able and willing to answer and make phone calls in a professional and courteous manner during scheduled work hours
JOB URL: https://gaggle.breezy.hr/p/8c0094b5e843-entry-level-operations-representative-remote
To apply for this job please visit gaggle.breezy.hr.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.