e-Service Chat Representative -100% Remote (Base Pay: $16.00 to $17.50/HR)
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands (American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard) and an expanding portfolio of home services. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of 16,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With more than 45 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit frontdoorhome.com.
- Assists customers, contractors, and/or business partners via inbound and outbound telephone calls, written correspondence and/or electronic communication according to all policies, procedures and contract coverage
- Explains and upholds contract coverage to customers and/or contractors
- Follows up with customers, contractors, and/or business partners to ensure customer service issues are resolved
- Maintains current knowledge of all policies, procedures, programs and completes required continuing education courses
Pay Transparency Blurb:
This role pays between $16.00 to $17.50, and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, responsibilities, experience, and location.
At Frontdoor certain roles are eligible for additional rewards and incentives. Speak directly to your recruiter to learn more.
Our approach to benefits is holistic, and includes health, wellbeing and financial components including: insurance for medical/pharmacy, dental, vision, life, and disability, weight loss and smoking cessation programs, matching 401(k) and ability to participate in our employee stock purchase plan.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Customer service experience and/or training preferred
- Computer literacy
- Problem solving and decision making
- Attention to detail
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment
JOB URL: https://frontdoor.jobs/frankfurt-ky/e-service-chat-representative-100-remote/07D76EB90D344C85A5E9B9C195C62B1C/job/?vs=1606
To apply for this job please visit frontdoor.jobs.