JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Dispatch/Customer Care Professional
Residency Requirements: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, or Texas
Duration: Part-time, scheduled up to 28 hours a week!
Rate: $12.00 per hour
We are looking for individuals who are able to work within the following time frames. You provide your availability, and we schedule you within those time frames.
Monday through Friday (CST):
Any time between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Availability Periods Sunday and Saturday (CST):
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Daily Position Responsibilities:
You will primarily be the virtual receptionist for our retail support help desk and customer support center supporting multiple clients in back to back calls and chat.
As the Dispatcher, you will be responsible for answering calls and creating or updating cases in our case management system to dispatch to our help desk technicians. In this role, be prepared to ask our subject matter experts many questions so we are assisting customers in an accurate, timely manner.
As the Customer Care Professional, you will be responsible for providing support to customers making payments over the phone or web. This support may include enrolling customers, resetting passwords, confirming payment, verifying account details are accurate, and assisting customers in getting to the correct department for their needs.
As an Solugenix employee you should be able to demonstrate the following values on a daily basis:
Accountability: Demonstrate timeliness in regards to your schedule, and take ownership of the experience you provide to customers. We do not let our team members fail.
Communication & Collaboration: Provide a friendly, energetic, and helpful attitude among coworkers to resolve customer needs. We value your voice and encourage you to use it.
Empowerment: You are responsible for your level of engagement within Solugenix.
Primary Skills Needed for Success:
- Strong Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
What We Provide:
- 100% Remote Training
- Computer + Monitor(s), Mouse/Keyboard, and Headset
- An Operations Support Team to handle all of your needs
What You Provide:
- Wired Internet connection (cable/broadband)- WIFI is not permitted or supported on the provided work equipment.
- Internet Service Speed Minimum: 16 mbps download / 2 mbps upload
- Type 35+ WPM
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating system, internet browsers, and email use.
- Distraction free work environment. Whether it’s your bedroom with a desk set up or a designated office within your home, you should be able to close a door to outside distractions and noise.
- Full attention on your job duties while you are scheduled to work. We are a remote call center, and require you to work a set schedule based on your availability.
Things You Will Love:
- Flexibility with scheduled shifts- Schedules provided two weeks in advance.
- Peer/management above and beyond, birthday, and work anniversary rewards!
- PTO Accrual for PT employees working 20+ hours a week
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.