Run the World
Run the World is an all-virtual, progressive firm founded to make an impact on campaigns and organizations that want to change the world. We create cutting-edge digital fundraising and voter engagement programs, as well as provide direct mail fundraising services. Our clients include progressive political campaigns, organizations, and nonprofits across the country. Founded by one of the most successful fundraisers in the country, we have the experience and a proven track record of taking campaigns and turning them into movements.
We are a group of passionate people committed to a set of values that guide the way we work and the difference we want to make in the world. At Run the World, we want to impact the world by also changing the way we work together and build a company that is great to work with and within.
The Direct Mail Coordinator is a full-time, benefits-eligible position through November 30, 2022.
Our progressive grassroots fundraising and voter mobilization firm works with all levels of political campaigns and non-profits around the country. The Direct Mail Coordinator helps our candidates raise the money they need to win through a cutting-edge, statistics-driven mail fundraising program. We are seeking a Direct Mail Coordinator to work with our team to provide high-level client services, reporting, and implement a seamless production process. The ability to work both independently from home and be part of a virtual team is vital.
- Assist in the management of the production schedule for a variety of progressive candidates and organizations to ensure that mail dates are met.
- Track and manage production schedules and deliverables.
- Assist in developing client fundraising plans, budgets, and cash flows.
- Create project kick-off documents to include potential package specs, costs, preliminary production schedule, and production team assignments for client and Exec Team review.
- Deliver excellent client services, including: participate in client calls, develop repeat back emails, and complete other client action items as requested.
- Coordinate with our digital strategists for clients running joint grassroots fundraising programs.
- Proofread copy and art for client projects.
- Assist in the production process for direct mail working with graphic designers, printers, and writers.
- Produce weekly client reports, keeping an eye out for client trends, and report to the President.
- Fulfill daily client list orders and ensure client lists on the market are up to date with outside vendors.
- Lead in the management of the monthly thank you note programs.
- Maintain effective internal knowledge management, including organization and storage of company files, company project management tool, best practices, and relevant client and departmental information.
- Support the President with scheduling client calls, other internal communications, and other administrative needs.
- Support the President and organization in finding opportunities to showcase and receive third party validation of the Mail Department’s work.
- 1-3 years of work, preferably on political campaigns or in non-profits
- Well versed in Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Enthusiasm to elect progressive candidates to office
- Experience with project management
Preferred but not Required:
- Understanding of NGP fundraising software
Location and Travel:
This is a remote position. Candidates must be able to work from home and feel comfortable frequently engaging with colleagues and partners by phone, video conference, email, and other digital communications tools. This position requires occasional travel.
Salary range is $40,000 to $47,000. Run the World provides cash in lieu of benefits to cover health care costs, as well as an employee 401(k) program and generous vacation and wellness leave.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, submit a cover letter and resume online here.
Nondiscrimination Policy & Anti-Racism Commitment:
Run the World is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we take our commitment to building a better workplace seriously. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all employees and applicants and a work environment in which everyone is treated with respect and dignity. It is our policy to be inclusive, seek and employ the most diverse and qualified personnel in all positions, to provide equal opportunity for advancement to all employees, including with regard to recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, discipline and termination, and to administer these activities in a manner that will not discriminate against or give preference to any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy, military or veteran status or arrest or conviction record, or any other discriminatory basis prohibited by applicable local, state and federal law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.