Website Dealer On
The Data Support Associate is responsible for the on-boarding, accuracy, and maintenance of all client inventory. The Data Support team works side-by-side with Development and Customer Support by assisting with complex inventory configurations for current clients. As a Data Support Associate, you will be tasked with the responsibility of completing the cases assigned to you during the day via SalesForce. As well, you will be tasked with special projects to complete alongside your daily cases. This is an entry-level, fully remote position reporting to our Headquarters location (Rockville, MD).
- Utilize all available tools to provide excellent customer service to our clients while maintaining rooted in best business practices
- Develop a working knowledge of our core systems, processes, applications and DQL (DealerOn Query Language)
- Setup Inventory Feeds (Homenet, Vauto, etc)
- Configure basic Lot Sources
- Export and Import data to/from various third-party sources
- Investigate and troubleshoot basic issues (pricing, missing vehicles/photos)
- Attend all necessary meetings and trainings
- Facilitate open lines of communication to, and within, the team
- Identify and resolve customer requests promptly and accurately
- Ensure quality of work meets company’s standards
- Provide phone support to clients, other departments, and third parties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School or GED or equivalent experience
- 1 year of office or customer-facing work experience
- Detail-oriented, especially communicating (written and verbal)
- Strong data management skills
- Demonstrate strong business to business communication
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Strong working knowledge of the Internet, computer systems and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years or more of office or customer-facing work experience
- Hands on experience with CRM systems
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience in a fast-paced, environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks that change frequently and manage unexpected demands
- Strong abstract problem-solving skills. Willingness to see how things relate even if not immediately obvious; open-minded regarding possible solutions.
We are an online marketing company providing website and agency services to automotive dealerships across North and South America. We are known for our cutting-edge products that streamline the car buying process and provide an experience both shoppers and dealers love. Our business model is working: we were recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies six years in a row, expanding to over 30 manufacturer relationship, and over 4,000 dealer partners. We are proud of what our company has done, and it’s all due to the talented and diverse team we’ve been lucky enough to assemble.
Perks and Benefits:
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401K plan
- Flexible PTO + Sick Leave
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave
- 8 Paid National Holidays
- State of the art technology
- Company-paid basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary long-term/short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Optional Healthcare/Dependent Care FSA Account
JOB URL: https://dealeron.theresumator.com/apply/WYLSC5wvKE/Data-Support-Associate
To apply for this job please visit dealeron.theresumator.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.