- Position Description: Enter charges and diagnosis codes into a management system for physicians and facilities.
- ClaimCare® is an established 100% USA-based “Top 10 Medical Billing and Coding Company” with competitive salaries, great benefits and growth opportunities. We initiated the work-from-home option years before COVID-19 forced others into it, because we saw a need to protect personnel during flu-season situations and for convenience. Thus, our model is not an experiment; it is the way we do business. Glassdoor reviews by ClaimCare® personnel paint a picture of why we attract people with great attitudes and core skills.
- Job Overview: Depending on experience, you may begin as an entry level apprentice or fill more advanced positions when available. There is always advancement opportunities with ClaimCare.
Experience Required: Depends on the position within ClaimCare.* High school or equivalent minimum. * Some advanced education preferred depending on position. * Ability to work effectively (do the right thing) and efficiently (do the thing right). * Ability to work accurately (a necessity in healthcare).
- * Ability to prioritize and execute under pressure (one of the reasons we value Military Veterans).
- * Ability to maintain confidentiality (a necessity in healthcare).
- Abilities Required:
- Formal Education Required:
- Location: Most positions are work-from-home, with ClaimCare supplying technology needs.
To apply for this job please visit secure2.entertimeonline.com.