Website Ride Aventon
At Ride Aventon, Inc., maker of Aventon, we believe that every person deserves the power to move freely.
Aventon is the first e-mobility company for the real world. Every ride we make is equal parts form and function, giving you the freedom to go where you want to go, do what you want to do, and be who you want to be.
Our flagship brand, Aventon, was born a fixed-gear bicycle company and transitioned to e-bikes starting in 2017, and we firmly believe the direction we’re headed is the right one for our customers, our team, and the greater good. We’re proud of where we’ve been, and we’re proud of where we’re going. We owe our foundational success to the original and early die-hard Aventon fans. They inspired and instilled in our brand an unwavering commitment to the people we serve. That means, no matter what, we prioritize the human experience with our product, and their well-being, above our business and bottom line. We live in a constant state of “what-if” and “what’s next?” We foster continuous improvement, learning, and forward motion.
We are rapidly growing and need people who share in our passion for mobility and align with our values to join our team.
Interested? Check out this opportunity to join us
WHO WE NEED:
The Data Entry position will help assist in manual data entry into our systems. We currently have multiple systems in place that don’t always communicate properly with each other and it will be your job to fill those gaps. You will be responsible for finding these missing entries and adding them accordingly to ensure our data is accurate across multiple systems.
***This role will be on a hybrid remote schedule and can work remotely and will report to the Brea, CA office as needed.***
Reporting to the Director of Technology, the Data Entry Personal should be:
- Highly accountable and responsible.
- Able to work remote.
- Ability to handle repetitive work
- Should have experience with Excel
- Should have experience in working with other systems like ERPs, OMS, WMS, etc.
- Excellent organizational, tracking skills, and attention to detail
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 1+ years’ experience in data entry
- No previous NetSuite experience is required but it would be highly desired.
- Fully paid medical and dental insurance for employees with additional contribution for dependents
- 401(k) program
- Paid time off including vacation and sick time
- 10 holidays
- Employee purchase and bike loan programs
- Professional Development Program for employees to grow with the company
Ride Aventon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Ride Aventon is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
JOB URL: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1225126
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.