We are searching for a perceptive and meticulous Data Entry Typist to draft typed documents for our company. The Data Entry Typist will inspect job briefs and gather the applicable materials required for each task. You will also be required to proofread your work, ensuring that it is error-free before submission.
To ensure success as a Data Entry Typist, you should excel at individual and group work. An outstanding Data Entry Typist will implement measures that improve the accuracy and quantity of outputs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing and organizing pertinent raw data, including audio files, working documents, and research papers.
- Typing and formatting documents according to predetermined standards.
- Requesting clarity on assignment instructions, if needed.
- Editing your work to ensure that it is error-free, consistent, and adherent to guidelines.
- Printing and distributing copies of your approved work, as required.
- Creating digital copies of all tasks in case of loss or theft.
- Downloading and installing important software updates.
- Ensuring that your computer is password-protected and free from viruses at all times.
Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a Data Entry Typist is preferable.
- Satisfactory completion of a skills alignment exercise.
- Advanced proficiency in mainstream word processors.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent at independent and group work.
Full-Time, Regular position, Currently Remote
Salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package including two weeks’ paid vacation which increases with tenure.
To apply for this job please visit pearsongallery.freshteam.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.