Data Entry – Temporary
Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America. Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Services and Operational Support team, the Data Entry – Temporary position is responsible for efficient and accurate entry of data and order information into database and other internal systems. This role will also ensure data integrity by finding and fixing information that was previously entered with errors. The DE – Temporary duties will include:
- Enter data into REEF systems quickly and accurately, making corrections to source data in the process, including spelling and grammar
- Troubleshoot and problem solve data issues both as they arise and through searches of previously entered information
- Hunt down and resolve missing information
- Act as a liaison to our Support team to share important feedback related to constituent data and the flow of information into REEF systems.
- Identify key pain points of data processes and help create solutions through development of new data processes and strategies
- Complete work within required deadlines
- Other related duties as assigned
What We Want From You
- 1-2 years of data entry experience
- Experience in editing written materials
- Excellent English grammar, spelling, and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Exceptional self-directed time management skills
- Ability to succeed with minimal supervision in a deadline-oriented environment
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Quiet, dedicated workspace with minimum internet speed of 40mbps
Work From Home Requirements
- Computer/Laptop with windows 10 or newer
- Webcam for training and meetings
- USB headset preferably with noise cancellation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
To apply for this job please visit reeftechnology.com.