Sharecare is the digital health company that helps people manage all their health in one place. The Sharecare platform provides each person -- no matter where they are in their health journey -- with a comprehensive and personalized health profile, where they can dynamically and easily connect to the information, evidence-based programs and health professionals they need to live their healthiest, happiest and most productive life. With award-winning and innovative frictionless technologies, scientifically validated clinical protocols and best-in-class coaching tools, Sharecare helps providers, employers and health plans effectively scale outcomes-based health and wellness solutions across their entire populations. We are always looking for people that value the opportunity to work hard, have fun on the job, and make a difference in the lives of others through their work every day!
Sharecare Health Data Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sharecare. The Data Entry Specialist will demonstrate that they are culturally aligned with Sharecare Health Data Services, by displaying and working within the values of Servant Leadership, Family, Sharing Care, Compassion, Accountability and Respect for their leader and their peers. They will be innovative, open to change, and display honesty and integrity in all that they do.
The responsibilities include entering patient information into our software program. It will involve accessing various electronic medical records systems. Looking for a candidate who can type 50+ words per minute with accuracy and provide our customers with the highest quality product and customer service. Must at all times safeguard and protect the patient's right to privacy by ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the patient's medical information and that all releases of information are in compliance with the request, authorization, company policy and HIPAA regulations.
*This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Accurately entering patient information in to our software program
- Access various electronic medical records systems
- Provide a high level of customer service
Remote, Remote, Remote
- Experience in a medical records office environment helpful but not required, will train.
- Computer literate -- general working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Ability to type 50+ wpm
- Focused on high quality work
- Team player
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Extremely reliable
- Detail-oriented a must
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Physical ability to lift and carry 25 lbs. of materials
- Manual dexterity and strength sufficient enough to enter information via computer keyboard for long periods of time, to write notes and information needed, and to pick up and hold paperwork, supplies and other items.
- Eyesight sufficient to effectively read documents and to accurately view information on a computer monitor
- Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to effectively communicate.
- Eye/hand coordination, hearing and visual acuity necessary for day to day tasks
Information Governance Accountabilities:
- A high-level understanding of the organization's information governance program and role-specific accountabilities
- A thorough understanding of role requirements, including policies, procedures and processes, to include how individual work impacts the organization and its strategic and financial goals; and how tasks and projects affect the integrity of the organization's data and information
- Commitment to discuss questions and recommendations about processes and any observed variations in performing tasks in order to ensure a standardized approach to work and services provided
- Participation in education as required for corporate compliance and role-specific functions and tasks
- Maintain privacy of all patient, employee and volunteer information and access such information only on a need to know basis for business purposes.
- Comply with all regulations regarding corporate integrity and security obligations
- Report unethical, fraudulent or unlawful behavior or activity
- Maintain current and yearly HIPAA certification.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.