As a member of the Account Processing Team, the primary focus will be accurate and timely data entry of merchant applications into a proprietary database, adhering to all internal and card brand policies. This is a great opportunity to start a career in the merchant payment processing industry.
What you'll do:
- Receive and prepare new merchant account applications for underwriting review
- Organize submitted paperwork for review in a physical file and organize submitted paperwork for review in an electronic file.
- Perform due diligence in accordance with card brand and industry standards; Pull MATCH and OFAC and pull personal credit when appropriate.
- Key application information into proprietary software system.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects in support of the department as assigned.
What we need from you:
- High school Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong typing and data entry skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong email communication skills.
- Experience working in a high-pressured environment working with deadlines and using own initiative.
- Ability to work and communicate as a team while also working independently to accomplish individual tasks.
- Ability to interact professionally with management, sales, and merchants.
- Efficient with Google and/or Microsoft Office Suite.
What we offer:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that enables our teams to live a life well lived, both personally and professionally. Some of our perks include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) + Match
- Mental Health Support & Well-Being Program
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Education Assistance
- Company-funded Lifestyle Spending Account
Who we are:
Humboldt Merchant Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of North American Bancard, provides payment acceptance to businesses in high-risk and specialty markets, with a focus on retail and ecommerce transactions. In addition to providing safe and secure credit card processing to a wide variety of businesses, Humboldt also supports multi-currency conversion, specialized chargeback reporting, compatibility across multiple gateways, and more.
At North American Bancard, we celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit nabancard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.