AESC is an energy engineering consulting firm with a collaborative and professional work environment. We are passionate about what we do and are looking for talented people who share our passion. We currently have an opening for a remote Data Entry Specialist (ideally on the West coast) to provide support for a large utility’s renewable energy program. This position is anticipated to be part-time, for up to 30 hours per week. This position requires strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
· Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs
· Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
· Manage and organize records and files
· Prepare relevant reports as needed
· Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
· 2 years of data entry experience or related office experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Strong computer skills
· Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to think analytically
We are looking for dedicated, service-oriented, professionals who share our mission of developing innovative engineering, software and management solutions to promote a clean energy future and who are aligned with our core values:
AESC’s Core Values
1. Work safely – Help maintain a culture of safety in every situation to ensure all employees make it home safe each night. Your safety, and the safety of those around you, should always be the top priority.
2. Act with integrity – Always do what is right for the client, the employee, the company and/or the situation.
3. Deliver excellence – Hold yourself to the highest standard. Provide outstanding service with mindful technical work and timely communication that delivers value to our clients.
4. Be accountable – Be the person others can rely on and follow through on commitments. Work to solve problems, not avoid them.
5. Inspire change – Be bold and be brave. No idea is too small when it improves our services, our teamwork or our company.
6. Play as a team – Respect the knowledge, skills and ideas that each team member brings; our individual strengths make us a winning team.
7. Pursue growth and learning – Take responsibility for charting the course of your own growth and learning, and we will support you.
8. Live a balanced life – Working hard and exceeding expectations is a satisfying way to spend your workday but finding fulfillment in your personal life is essential to lasting happiness and success.
AESC is an equal opportunity employer.
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.