Position:Data Entry Representatives (Remote)
Location:Stuart , FL
Duration: 12 Months
Total Hours/week: 40.00
Client: Medical Device Company
Level Of Experience: Entry Level or Mid-Level
Employment Type: W2 (Need US Citizens Or GC Holders Only)
Hours: 9:30am to 6pm overtime as needed
100% Remote – must have high speed Wi-Fi connection and quiet place to setup home office
To audit, revise, and submit patients product orders for processing to Distribution for shipment to customer. To include preparation and submission of order billing directly to patient and or insurance carrier.
II. Primary Duties And Responsibilities
1. Enter or update customer data in Goldmine, Fast-track, and/or the Reorder program to ensure accuracy
2. Create or merge patient accounts to ensure that the most accurate information is submitted for the patient order or billing
3. Audit and update data relative to profit margins, physician credentials,
4.And patient orders and billing codes to ensure order and billing accuracy
5.Transfers data received in patient record to electronic documentation to attach to the electronic
6.Quality checks all orders before being approved and processed for order completion in distribution
7.Reviews compiled billing codes, order, and patient demographic before processing the order to
8.Develops and maintains knowledge in medical terminology, billing and insurance guidelines
9.Ability to identify and professionally resolve order processing related issues
10.Track daily production and submit daily sales logs to direct supervisor
11.Ensures that all rushes are processed within rush request processes and guidelines
12.Maintains a production average of 80 to 100 accounts processed per 8-hour shift with a maximum
error rate of 3%
III. Ancillary Duties And Responsibilities
1.Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberators philosophy- Professional excellence,
teamwork and integrity.
2. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
IV. Reporting Relationship Responsibilities
__x__ No supervisory responsibilities
__ ___ Provides work direction only
_____Provides work direction plus has responsibility for hiring, promotions, transfers, performance management, discipline, and discharge.
V. Minimum Requirements Or Qualifications (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
a. Education: High School Diploma or general education degree GED;
b. Experience: One to two years prior order processing exp. and/or related medical industry experience;
c. Entry level clerical experience or three months order processing experience and a performance level of meets expectations.
1. Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and/or training tools. Ability to write internal and external business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members, and/or customers.
2.Math: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply intermediate math skills.
3. Reasoning:Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Advanced analytical reasoning to include ability to forecast exponentials within work flow
processes and reason against outside factors.
4.Computer: Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Access or other database
5.Telecommunications: ability to utilize or knowledge of call center telecommunications
d. Licensure or Certifications required: No certifications required
VI. Work Requirements
1. Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, and overtime as needed.
VII. Physical Demands (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. )
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.