HealthOPs a subsidiary of HealthAxis group is looking for a Data Entry Operator to join our team. The Data Entry Operator is responsible for entering data into computer using alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents by following production guidelines and procedures for archival and data capture purposes.
- Keep track of received data and source documents
- Prepares and sorts source documents and identifies and interprets data to be entered
- Maintains a business-like production environment, by keeping personal communications and distractions to a minimum
- Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors
- Complies, sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered. Keeps record of work completed on the form provided
- Responds to inquiries regarding entered data. Corrects knowledge and performance deficiencies when notified of errors, in order to produce an acceptable product
- Reports to work and meetings on time and prepared
- Ability to take direction from Production Supervisor
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- Responsible for driving the HAXG culture through values and customer service standards
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal contacts
- Develops and maintains positive relationships through effective and timely communication
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree; a combination of education and equivalent experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
Experience & Required Skills:
- 0-2 years in a related field
- Must type at least 45 wpm with a high accuracy level
- Must be able to proficiently use a standard keyboard, mouse and PC
- MS Office Suite, MS Access, Excel
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.