Sage Law Group
We are high-performing, seasoned business lawyers who have experienced every stage of business growth from the inside out, as executives, in-house counsel and in private practice at global law firms. Our clients range from venture-backed, fast growth companies, national VC and private equity funds, and family offices to Fortune 100-sized multinational companies. We provide legal services in the areas of corporate/securities, mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions and corporate compliance. We work with you as a member of your team, breaking down your vision into goals and developing strategies to achieve them. We help you make wise choices by providing practical advice that works in your world. Clients value us as legal subject matter experts, and they rely on us as trusted business advisors.
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour.
Data Entry Operator Responsibilities:
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Data Entry Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.