You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 10 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Primary role is to provide nursing document management support to the organization. Also assist with other operational administrative duties as needed.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:30am – 5:30pm EST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Scanning / assigning all incoming nursing documentation arriving daily, via by mail, email, fax and through other internal departments into the required locations / systems as deemed appropriate per our Clinical Document Management Process
- Maintaining the Clinician Visit Log by following our Clinical Document Management Process & processing visits as notes arrive daily
- Assists with document retrieval from nursing agencies, independent contractors, and DSIG nurses when necessary
- Backup support for Clinical Documentation Coordinators in processing nursing invoices per our Clinical Document Management Process
- Assist with various data entry projects & audits when needed
- Other general document management duties & special projects as needed
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal responsibility regarding accuracy and quality of work
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of previous administrative support, including, answering a multiline phone system
- Experience with data entry or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office proficient – Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook including the ability to open, create, edit, save, and send documents, spreadsheets, and emails, other forms of documents
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Must have the ability to work well with others, communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Good organizational and time – management skills
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.unitedhealthgroup.com.