Data Entry – Full Time – Work at Home
We are looking for a skilled Data Entry indivdual who will be tasked with input of paper-based information into our digital systems. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
We expect you to be computer-savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. A good understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
Data Entry Clerk responsibilities are:
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Move data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Prepare spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Perform verification of data by comparing it to source documents
- Review and update existing data
- Collect data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Organize system backups on a regular basis to ensure data preservation
- Manage paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
Data Entry Clerk requirements are:
- 1+ years’ experience of working on a Data Entry Clerk position
- Good practical experience with word processing tools and spreadsheets such as MS Office Word, Excel and so on
- Good knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic knowledge of touch typing system and database management tools
- Fast typing skills with close attention to detail
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- High school degree or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit reesby.breezy.hr.