Data entry of provider, fee schedule and facility rates additions, updates and terminations in Zelis proprietary system.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Manually enters provider data, fee schedules and facility rates from source documents into the computer database. This includes necessary additions, deletions, terminations and modifications based on request.
- Provides on-going database cleanup utilizing various reports, research and phone calls.
- Ability to meet daily production quotas.
- Knowledge of MS Office and related applications.
- Demonstrates ability to learn and utilize Zelis proprietary systems (i.e., CLS, Provider Lookup, etc.)
- The ability to interpret data received in various formats from various sources.
- Ability to type 40 WPM or more.
Summary of Qualifications
- Associate’s Degree with two (2) or three (3) years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Detailed oriented with strong written and oral communication.
- Ability to learn and utilize Zelis proprietary systems
- Knowledge of with MS Office (Word, Excel and Access), Outlook and Internet
- Possesses detail-orientation as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Demonstrates ability to handle, balance and prioritize workload from various service units and individuals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To apply for this job please visit zelis.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.