Data Entry (Client Info) – Work From Home
InfoMart is a fast-growing global technology company with an established foundation of over 30 years’ experience as a US screening & data provider. Our work hard-play hard environment has been consistently recognized with best place to work awards, and our and industry-leading processes push us to the top of technology and security “best in breed” lists. InfoMart is a proven innovator with numerous first-to-market technologies and cutting-edge products. We were recently the first in our industry to launch a biometric identity screening mobile application.
A career at InfoMart will be a challenging and fast-paced, yet fun, community-based environment that has programs focused on healthy living, charitable giving, professional development, and more.
Report accurate data to InfoMart’s clients in order to foster a strong client-service-provider partnership.
Essential Job Functions
InfoMart is a respected provider of background screening and drug testing services. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our clients by providing the most accurate and up-to-date information possible.
Data Analysts are relied upon to enter and submit accurate information. The essential job functions of the position are as follows:
- Interpretation and entry of criminal records into ASAP Verify.
- May occasionally need to place telephone calls to court agencies to verify criminal history information.
- Must possess good computer skills including Microsoft products, Outlook, and Internet research.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills are a must.
- Must type a minimum of 45 words per minute (WPM).
- Must be able to enter an average of 35 records per day for the first 90 days then 85 records thereafter or as established by leadership.
- Verify entered criminal history information by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data where needed before submission.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects InfoMart operations by keeping information confidential.
- Must be able to manually type reviewed and verified information accurately and timely.
- Must be able to quickly identify errors and make necessary corrections.
- Responsible for processing documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures and verifying incomplete documents with court clerks or other official resources.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent.
A background in clerical/data entry and 10-key is preferred.
Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analytical, Results Driven, Energy Level, Self-Starter, Quick Learner. Be a Self Motivator, Have Excellent Written Communication Skills, Be Able to Meet Deadlines, and Be Able to Work Well Under Intense Pressure. Must Be Able to Follow Policies and Procedures Related to Job Functions.
Good Reading, Writing, and Mathematical Skills; Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills; Strong Ability to Collect and Organize Information; Solid Phone and Computer Skills; Must be Comfortable Working in a Close-Knit, Team Environment Where Attitude and Work Ethic are Important.
Local candidates only, no relocation support available.
Only candidates authorized to work in the US will be considered.
All job applicants will undergo testing for presence of illegal drugs as a condition of employment.
NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES PLEASE***
Job URL: https://www.infomart-usa.com/careers/
To apply for this job please visit www.infomart-usa.com.