Data Entry Clerk – Work From Home
Website Stefanini Group
Listed salary ranges may vary based on experience, qualifications, and local market.
- Experience with Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word.
- Able to follow written and spoken instructions.
- Minimum of 50-60 wpm.
- Ability to accurately enter information into a computer, accessing information from a computer, and verifying information on a screen.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Bachelor’s degree or vocational in IT-related courses is a plus.
- Minimum of completed two (2) years in college or has finished a Diploma/Certificate course.
- Excellent in oral and written English communication.
- Advanced organizational skills
- Must consistently meet or exceed required performance criteria.
- Familiarity and good working knowledge in PC hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Prior Software Application support (e.g. Outlook, etc.) experience is a plus.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Good time management skills
- Prior BPO experience in Technical Support is a plus.
- Familiarity with ticketing system, a strong advantage.
- Must be willing to work in different shifts.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs2.smartsearchonline.com.