Singer Equipment is seeking a data entry clerk on a temporary assignment (approximately 1-2 months) to assist with updating rebate data. Position is Monday-Friday; 40 hours per week with the ability to work from home.
- Review rebate contract terms, and accurately enter vendor and customer rebate data into corresponding fields within software program (Trackmax)
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Manage and organize records and files
- Prepare relevant reports as needed
- Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis
Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following Skills and Abilities
- Experience in reading contracts or rebate structure preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 2 years of data entry experience or related office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
- Comfortable with office equipment including a computer, telephone, scanner, and photocopier
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically
JOB URL: https://careers-singerequipment.icims.com/jobs/1901/job
To apply for this job please visit careers-singerequipment.icims.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.