We are MyEyeDr. and we are driven to help everyone look, see and live well. MyEyeDr. is unique in that we are trusted community doctors, who welcome all insurances, and provide a great selection of eyewear. At MyEyeDr., our values drive us to ensure the associate experience and patient experience are always our focus. We are in search of that one individual who is driven by helping others and providing quality care to our patients, in addition to being focused on their own growth and the overall improvement of MyEyeDr. We want you if you are looking to have a career where you can help people see, and be, their very best.
MyEyeDr Managed Care utilizes a digital platform to manage scanned copied of insurance documents received via mail. The data entry associate will manage these files and ensure they are routed to the correct team member and facilitate timely processing of sensitive documents. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, strong individual performer, and have excellent problem solving skills.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Identify and process credit card payments
· Navigate multiple systems and reports to properly allocate payments and correspondence
· Analyze and assign remits based on provided criteria
· Analyze and assign correspondence based on provided criteria
· Reconcile file uploads and address errors as needed
· Work with team members to resolve payment issues and disparities
· Research payments and assign to correct workstream
· Communicate/escalate trending issues and payment discrepancies
· Apply payments to accounts when needed
· High School degree/GED Required
|Credentials (if required)
|Job Skills, Knowledge, abilities
· Problem Solving skills
· Analytic thinking
· Trend identification
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong computer skills
· Proficient in Microsoft office and excel
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in fast paced environments
· Familiarity with medical insurance claims and/or EOBs (preferred)
· Must to able to travel 10%
· Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
· Must have reliable Internet and phone service
· Access information using a computer.
· Effectively communicate with others.
· Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are essential.
· Maintain a HIPPA-compliant remote work space
To apply for this job please visit us60.dayforcehcm.com.