Website Exam Works
Are you looking to start an exciting career in the healthcare industry?
ExamWorks currently has an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Data Entry Associate. We are seeking a customer service-savvy professional who is keen to pick up on important details and looking to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment.
This person will be responsible for gathering, preparing and entering alphabetic and numeric data from various source documents into the appropriate computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
This position is 100% remote. Candidate must be available to work Monday through Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm PST. Office equipment (office phone, screen, keyboard, mouse and virtual desktop) will be provided. In order to work remote you must have access to your own ISP with a router (both the phone and virtual desktop must be plugged in) and a dedicated “office space” where you can set up your work station with desk and chair.
- Gathers, organizes and prepares source documents for data entry into the appropriate system database.
- Reviews data for discrepancies, missing pages or information and resolves discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters both alphabetic and numeric data from source documents into the proper system database.
- Reviews data entered against the original source documents for accuracy and corrects any data entry errors or duplications.
- Follows data program security practices and procedures at all times.
- Routinely secures information by completing database backup daily.
- Performs other varies clerical duties such as sorting, filing, emailing and proofreading as required.
- Maintains confidentiality of all personal and financial information at all times and in accordance with HIPPA regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of 6 months related experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience required
- Experience working in a medical setting preferred
- Prior data entry experience preferred
- Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone
- Must be knowledgeable of multiple software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and the Internet
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to managements’ directions accurately
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
ExamWorks is a leading provider of innovative healthcare services including independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill reviews, Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval, document management and related services. Our clients include property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party claim administrators and government agencies that use independent services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers' compensation insurance coverages.
ExamWorks offers a fast-paced team atmosphere with competitive benefits, paid time off, and 401k.
ExamWorks, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
JOB URL: https://careers-examworks.icims.com/jobs/8485/data-entry-associate-%28remote–pst-preferred%29/job
To apply for this job please visit careers-examworks.icims.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.