Role: Date Entry Associate
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Type: Full Time
Remote work is the biggest workplace revolution in history. Nothing will deliver a higher quality of life upgrade in the next decade. The biggest challenge is in providing the core infrastructure that makes going remote easy for companies. Firstbase helps companies’ setup, manage, maintain, and retrieve all the physical equipment remote workers need to do great work at home.
We're a small and fully distributed team, currently spanning from the US to Belgium and we take pride in our ability to function as an effective remote-first organization.
We offer market-rate salaries, a home office (via Firstbase), insurance, as many books as you could ever hope to read, and a tight-knit group of people passionate about creating for the future of work.
About the Role
Firstbase is looking to hire a dynamic data entry specialist to join our company's operations department. In this role, you'll be responsible for entering mission critical information into our platform as well as managing excel/google sheets, updating existing entries in both, and following data entry processes to ensure our customers are in love with our service!
To ensure success as a data entry specialist, you should display impeccable organizational skills and experience working with a variety of databases. Ultimately, a top-notch data entry specialist should have a razor-sharp eye for detail and excellent knowledge of data management.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Collecting information from customers, logistics providers, vendors, and clients
- Entering and exporting data into and from the central database
- Cataloguing data for ease of reference
- Transferring excel/google sheet info into our platform
- Retrieving data as requested
- Building Ad-Hoc reporting from data
- Maintaining and updating the database system as necessary
Skills necessary for this position
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Advanced Google sheets knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.