MasonHarpers is an independent investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. Founded in 2019 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MasonHarpers is announcing opening of a wholly foreign-owned enterprise in New York. Our culture welcomes independent thinkers and centres around investment excellence, a long-term perspective and a dedication to client service.
About the role
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
MasonHarpers offers a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Vacation), Holidays, and financial wellness plans in addition to other special perks reserved for our employees.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.