About Arketype NYC
Arketype NYC is a US Organic Certified skincare brand established since 2020, with plans and resources to expand its product range and distribution channels over the next 3 years across the globe. All of our products made and tested in our in-house lab in New York. Vegan. And cruelty free.
We focus on understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolisation. We formulate products that are innovative and capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin.
What sets our business apart from others is our transformational technology and focus on customer experience setting. Help shape the future of skincare by being part of our team and realising your full potential.
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year's experience as a data entry operator or similar.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Generous Salary Package
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Life Insurance from day one
- Flexible Hours
- We’re also cool with WFH
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.