Note: While this is a fully remote position, we can only consider those whose legal residence is in Texas, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois.
Juristat is building an innovative suite of products, and we need the team to create those tools. We’re seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our data team as a Data Analyst. This team is responsible for acquiring and analyzing the most complete and accurate data available to grow our products and inform our business strategies.
This particular team member will be responsible for analyzing incoming legal documents in real-time to detect and correct errors in our processing, enter data from the source documents into templates, annotate legal documents, and provide feedback to others, to improve our proprietary artificial intelligence.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Remote work-from-home options are available for this role. If you possess high attention to detail and a strong work ethic – this is the job for you!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analyzing digital documents and related data
- Reviewing data and documents for errors
- Entering, correcting, and formatting data from source documents
- Working cooperatively with other Juristat team members
- Consistently meeting individual and team performance objectives
- Becoming familiar with Juristat’s tools and systems in order to understand all team-related internal systems, processes, and procedures
- Potential to grow into a larger role, based on performance, skills, and experience
There are several qualities that make you stand out as the right person to fill this position. In particular:
- You are extremely organized and possess high attention to detail
- You have a strong work ethic
- You are trustworthy and can maintain confidentiality
- You are skilled at typing and using digital word processors, such as Microsoft Word and/or Google Documents, as well as other similar computer applications
- You are knowledgeable of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- You can quickly adapt to new processes and procedures as our team grows and our processes rapidly improve
- You are excited to learn about our current processes and infrastructure, and willing to provide creative suggestions to improve our workflow as you grow in your role
Juristat is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with people no matter their race, color, creed, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, pregnancy status, or mental or physical disability.
To apply for this job please visit juristat.applytojob.com.