Pioneer Technology Group is a fast growing Software Technology Company, with benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and a company 401k plan with employer matching. Also included is ten paid holidays and paid time off. Pioneer is privately owned and staffed with energetic professionals that believe in making the company the best in the industry. Pioneer Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently looking for naturally curious problem-solvers who are experienced in resolving complex issues and who are excited to work directly with customers to resolve their application and environmentally-related issues. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, tenacious in their follow through, excellent in communication and creative in their problem-solving capacity.
In the Software Support Specialist role, you will be responsible for working directly with customers on a daily basis to understand, document and resolve any issue or new feature they have within the software. You will work directly with teammates and management to identify the best resolution for each customer and provide excellent customer service. The Client Services team supports and maintains customers for seven different products within the company.
- Provide telephone and e-mail support for customers, providing resolutions to complex problems with in-depth technical support for customers, documenting thoroughly and communicating clearly with the customer and team
- Balance competing priorities and deliverables efficiently and effectively.
- Continually develop product expertise by reviewing new functionality, testing new products, and utilizing company resources
- Maintain positive, professional relationships with both customers and teammates.
- Ability to learn both independently and through various training methods.
- Very limited travel may apply.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- 1-2 years experience in customer service and/or technical support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively with customers on technical and business issues
- Basic understanding of SQL query writing.
- Computer skills using Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with hardware, software and network environments.
- Naturally curious problem-solver with tenacious follow through.
- Associate's Degree or advanced training in Business, Computer Science or related field preferred.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.