You could say Brightree by ResMed is a technology company. And that’s true. But Brightree is, at its heart, about people. We develop innovative, end-to-end technology solutions and services for people facing everyday challenges in the post-acute care industry. Brightree helps streamline processes, improve efficiency, and increase profitability. For over fifteen years, organizations big and small have put their trust in us—for our wide-ranging solutions, our leadership, and our unmatched customer service. Going to work each day and creating new ways to positively impact our customers’ businesses and the lives of patients is just what we do. Because Brightree is, after all, about people.
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for identifying the customer issue and providing a solution to resolve the case. The Representative’s primary objective is to provide consultative responses to the many types of technical and non-technical questions raised by our customers and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Answer questions regarding the Brightree application and its extended services in a friendly, effective, and efficient manner
- Diagnose and resolve basic and complex customer questions or problems over the telephone or through electronic communication in the areas of system configuration/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements
- Interact with customers to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues that may not have standard documented solutions
- Ability to document new issues, FAQs, and resolutions for a robust knowledge base.
- Identify critical issues that may impact all clients, provide proactive communications, product fixes and subsequent uploads
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems and issues
- Work closely with customers to ensure we are providing solutions that meet their needs
- Stay abreast of current technology in products, design changes, and new product offered
Skills, experience, technical/professional qualifications:
- Prior help desk experience providing software support to external customers
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills to tackle a problem using a logical, systematic sequential approach
- Proven ability to resolve challenging issues in a timely manner
- Experience working in a remote workforce
- Must be a quick learner, self-directed, motivated, and have strong dedication and commitment level to the tasks at hand
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, project-oriented environment with the ability to own areas of the product with minimal supervision
- Must have a great attitude, be willing to learn and increasingly strive to improve
- Brightree software application experience preferred
- Experience in HME, Home health or healthcare industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, healthcare, technology or a relevant field preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
To apply for this job please visit resmed.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.