We are flexible on the location of this role.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team…
The Account Management Services organization is at the core of GoDaddy’s mission. Our team works hand-in-hand with local business owners to understand their business, communicate the value of our products to them, and deepen our long-term relationship. From day one, this team is GoDaddy’s connection to our customers, providing a positive onboarding experience, communicating via email and phone to ensure that we exceed customers’ expectations, and acting as an ambassador of the GoDaddy brand. Account Management Services is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, actively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
If you’re motivated by setting and achieving goals, have high emotional intelligence, a passion for delighting customers, and want to be a part of building something incredible, we want to talk to you!
What you'll get to do…
- Field and route inbound calls from our local business customers, ensuring that we get back to them quickly and with high quality.
- Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention.
- Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals associated with the role every month.
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each customer.
- Identify trends and areas for improvement, so we can continually serve customers better.
- Handle complex Jira work ranging from email routing to billing.
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve performance.
Your experience should include…
- An authentic desire to empower entrepreneurs everywhere and help them succeed in their business ventures.
- B2B customer service experience is ideal.
- Excellent judgment and a “bias for action.”
- Very comfortable with a role where the majority of time is spent on the phone.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including strong verbal skills.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding goals, and balancing multiple high priority initiatives, in significant environments.
- An outstanding work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, and high personal accountability.
- Basic level of knowledge in social media marketing and the use of social media platforms.
We've got your back…
Enjoy our many benefits including paid time off, 401k, and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups. Continue to have a side hustle (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.