At Veo, we're bringing the next generation of mobility sharing to cities and universities globally through our dockless pedal bike, e-bike and e-scooter systems. We also offer fat-tire bikes, cargo bikes and ADA-compliant bikes – making us the only shared mobility provider with this breadth of options. We design and engineer our own vehicles, hardware and software systems to provide a greener, healthier mode of transportation to make the communities we serve more sustainable and livable. Our mission is to offer the best combination of multi-modal sharing technology and seamless customer service, so users can unlock joy in their day. We are looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are ready to take on exciting challenges and own solutions. We are headquartered in Chicago, IL, but we are hiring across the U.S. Join us!
Are you passionate about sustainable and accessible transportation solutions? Do you enjoy helping people? Are you tech-savvy? If so, you might be Veo’s next Customer Support Representative.
As Veo’s Customer Support Representative, you will have the opportunity to help assist customers use our fleet of dock-less vehicles throughout the United States. Above all, it is your responsibility to retain riders by curating quality customer interactions, ensuring a positive experience for each user. Your success will be measured by your ability to respond to telephone and email inquiries in a timely and empathetic manner, troubleshooting and problem solving to resolve any hardware or software issues facing our customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer incoming customer calls and emails to solve problems and educate users
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with users and work to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Update customer information in help desk software during and after each call
- Work with the Customer Support & IT team to stay updated on product knowledge and releases, staying informed of any changes in processes
- Positively impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and turning frustrated users into repeat users
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ years Customer Service experience in a fast-paced environment
- A creative problem solver and effective communicator
- Cooperative and collaborative working style
- Customer-first mindset
- Zendesk experience preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth technology company
- Veo credits
- Work from home (telecommute)
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.