Customer Support Rep I – Work at Home – $17 an Hour – Full-time
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
The Customer Support Representative I responds to tier one customer inquiries (internal and external) via our phone, chat or email clients, while upholding our Support Vision statement of providing a warm, personalized and consultative experience to delight each individual with a quality interaction.
In this role, you will:
- Effectively communicate (via clear, concise instructions) with customers via phone, chat or email to answer tier one questions and/or troubleshoot tier one issues on supported operating systems and browsers, applying training and resources to provide solutions to the problems presented
- Gain familiarity of all Renaissance products, services and support processes for effective support of our customers
- Analyze customer needs and refer to other departments as needed
- Adhere to case management guidelines and maintain expected levels of representative metric goals
- Work cooperatively across diverse teams and skill sets
- Assist with department projects
For this role, you must have:
- High school diploma/GED, and
- Minimum one year experience in related field, OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Bonus points for:
- College coursework
- Call center experience
- Familiarity with PC applications, MS office suite of products, and Windows and/or Mac operating systems
- Spanish fluency
Salary/Wage: $17.00 per hour
This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
- World Class Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Telehealth
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (20 total weeks with 14 weeks paid) & Milk Stork program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Well-being and Employee Assistance Programs
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=79e552c2c4a8bf3a
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.