Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. Being Virtual First also means the location of our employees is targeted but flexible. If “Location Flexible” is listed in the job title of a role, the role can be located in any of the states where Dropbox is authorized to do business.** Some roles (including those which do not have “Location Flexible” in the job title), however, may have to be co-located with their teams in certain locations. Please work with your recruiter and your hiring manager to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences. **Dropbox is authorized to do business in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Dropbox is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where Dropbox is registered.
Dropbox is one place to keep life organized and keep work moving. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has offices around the world. For more information on our mission and products, visit dropbox.com.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
Are you passionate about supporting customers? If so, we want to hear from you! Dropbox is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our Customer Operations team. We are very passionate about making our customers awesome and are looking for a Customer Support Representative that will take these relationships to the next level. In this role, you will be responsible for making sure that each of our users has an awesome experience while interacting with both us and our products. The right individual will be passionate about delighting our customers through each and every contact. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- Achieve expert working knowledge of our products
- Troubleshoot reported bugs, and clearly document customer feature requests
- Respond to the user as quickly and thoroughly as possible and communicate to them that you are working on their behalf to address their issue(s)
- Identify and document the reason the customer contacted us and advise on any forming trends that may impact the larger customer base
- Identify process improvements and other product features to reduce the number of customer inquiries
- Increase overall customer happiness by meeting and exceeding customer support metrics and service levels
- Experience working in Customer Support in the SaaS industry - you understand the complexities of the SaaS world and how to keep our customers happy!
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - you love asking those open ended questions to really get to the root of the matter!
- Previous experience working with and troubleshooting software at a Tier 2 capacity
- Direct experience using Zendesk to reply to customer inquiries (Zendesk administrative or reporting skills not required)
- A love for helping customers and delivering satisfaction
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong team player possessing the willingness to seek feedback, adapt practices and continuously learn and evolve
- You have good judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data
Benefits and Perks
- Generous company contribution toward individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.