Who We Are:
We are on a mission to modernize the Logistics industry. We partner with our clients who are leading the industry beyond disruption. We bring transformational business strategies and digital products to our clients that make the world more efficient, connected and viable. We are inspired by people who are passionate, curious and want to innovate.
What You'll Do:
The customer support lead will be responsible for providing direct support to product users via online communication tools (such as Intercom, workmail, JIRA), leading a team of customer service representatives, creating/enhancing application support and training materials, and communicating product releases with the client. He/She will work closely with the Product Manager and Engineering team to identify and prioritize maintenance requests.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- Customer champion
- Positive attitude – thrive under pressure, no ego, maintain cool head
- Identify improvements
- Act responsibly and timely
- Be resourceful
- Problem solver
- Automate where possible
- Enhance customer experience
- Triage appropriately, protect the team, first line of defense
- Escalate appropriately – don’t “throw things over the fence”, come up with creative solutions, suggest process improvements and implement them
- Communicate with client on upcoming product enhancements
What your day could consist of:
- Day to day chat support in Intercom
- Provide day to day oversight and mentorship for support specialists and team leads
- Handle customer escalations
- Messaging critical information to clients and internal teams in a timely manner
- Enhance on-boarding and continuous training modules
- Engage with customers on application Demo’s
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions and resolve issues
- Build and sustain positive customer relationships
- Work with application partners to resolve any outstanding issues
- Communicate with client on upcoming releases
- Own reporting for customer service related metrics and KPI’s
- Create and manage content for application training and trouble-shooting
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a customer support role
- Proven record of effectively managing difficult customer interactions
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Understanding of Transportation, Logistics, and/or Supply Chain
- Exposure to and working knowledge of communication tools such as Intercom, Jira, Slack, IoRad, Etc.
- Exposure with creating and delivering product release notes
- Hungry for growth and success – personal as well as professional
To apply for this job please visit carrierdirect.bamboohr.com.