Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Greenoaks Capital, Coatue Management, Kleiner Perkins, and YCombinator.
About The Role
We are building a world-class Payroll Support team committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling. Team members focus on getting our customers back on course when challenges arise and contribute in internal discussions around product enhancements.
If you are the type of person to look at a flight of 10,000 stairs, pause, get a bit excited, and then seize the moment – you have what it takes!
What You'll Do:
- Take charge of customer payroll issues from start to finish – while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Build mental muscle and become a product expert – you'll be a go to resource for both customers and coworkers
- Interact with cross-functional teams to identify areas where we can better serve our customer base through automation or added features
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with strong academic performance
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer/client facing role
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with payroll concepts and practices (certifications a plus)
- A track record of:
- operating in a time sensitive environment
- learning something new / synthesizing lots of information
- working in cross-functional environment
- clearly expressing a point of view (oral and written)
- flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- excellent at time management and prioritizing tasks
- Experience with SalesForce, Zendesk, Jira or related tools
- Payroll industry certification(s): Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamentals of Payroll Certification (FPC)
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in lots of different ways and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.rippling.com.