Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
As a Customer Support Associate, you will be on the front lines of interaction for all of our internal and external stakeholders including clients, pharmacies, patients, and clinicians. You will be responding to all inquiries and fielding technical issues with robust knowledge of our internal processes. You will work closely with clinicians and the clinical operations team to ensure consults are getting handled in a timely manner.
– You will be covering shifts from 9pm CST to 7am CST Mondays, Saturdays, and an alternating Sunday day shift (21 hours a week)
– Effectively communicate with healthcare professionals and patients
– Be the go to individual to answer any inquiries from all of our clients
– Ensure consults are being taken smoothly and timely to ensure there are no interruptions in client business
– Help troubleshoot in real time and help clinicians through onboarding and training process
– Successfully manage inbound emails and calls in a positive and professional manner
– Utilize different proprietary software to navigate medical information
– 1+ years of experience in a customer support role
– Exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills, and active listening
– Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
– Resourceful problem solver
– Self starter mentality – ability to work both independently and as part of a team
– Healthcare or tech experience is preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.