Cozymeal is the #1 marketplace in the U.S. and Canada featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, team building activities, cookware and more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology and more unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our highly curated quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
We are looking for a Full-Time Customer Support Associate with strong experience in customer support to join our growing team.
- Understanding Cozymeal's services and providing solutions to customer and chef inquiries relating to our products in a timely manner
- Provide support to customers and respond to inquiries through multiple channels including phone, chat and email, in line with company standards for communication
- Assist our community of chefs with any questions or requests pertaining to our platform, upcoming experiences, tools and communication
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service role
- Professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow in the position
- Ability to be resourceful and responsive
- Strong interest or experience in the culinary world
- Ability to work efficiently and distraction free in a home office environment
- Proficient in Google Suite and Excel
- Experience working with a CRM
- 40 hours per week with availability on Mondays - Fridays from 9:00am - 6pm PST
Location: Anywhere in the US. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the US can apply for this role.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.