Full Job Description
At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people – the men and women across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 20 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear vision, to partner with physicians to simplify the business of healthcare. Today we are almost 900 employees strong and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that vision to life. We are a team of Innovators, Collaborators and Doers.
We’re seeking a remote Customer Service Representative anywhere in the United States to join us.
As a remote Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact in patient lives every day, by answering their inbound calls and resolving their billing inquires, all from the comfort of your own home!
How We Focus on Your Wellbeing:
- This is a work from home position providing you with the opportunity to balance a fulfilling work and personal life
- Access a portion of your paycheck before payday through our PayActiv program
- Paid time off (PTO) begins accruing on your first day
- Paid volunteer time off (VTO) because we are committed to serving the communities in which our people live and work
- Monthly performance bonuses
- No late nights or weekends
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account option to help you save money for future medical expenses with pretax dollars
- Flexible Spending Account option to pay for out-of-pocket, dependent daycare, childcare and eldercare costs with pre-tax dollars
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability
- Matching contributions for your 401k
- Career development with opportunities for growth
What You'll Bring to Zotec:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical billing or claims processing experience
- Home internet required with a minimum of 20 mbps download/10 mbps upload speed
- Experience in a call center or customer-oriented environment
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must be detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written communications and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible mentality; willing and capable of performing varied tasks and adapting to change
- Able to work in a team environment
- Professionally exercises discretion and independent judgment in day-to-day work
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.