Full Job Description
Work from Home with Skybridge Americas!
Are you looking for the ability to balance work, home, and school in your busy lifestyle? Then you need to join us!!
Skybridge America's Agents Anywhere program is the place for you!!
We are experts at work-at-home and we want you to join us. We are growing and looking for amazing people to become part of the Skybridge experience!
FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
This position is only available to those eligible to work in the USA and you must live in either Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio or Florida.
We are seeking individuals that value positive customer experiences and providing great service during every contact. If you are fun, energetic and enjoy making a positive difference in the lives of people, then we want you to join our team! As a Customer Care Representative supporting our E-Commerce/Retail client, you will provide customer service, support and advice to customers by email, chat, social media and calls. Here's what we are looking for:
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to draft professional emails and letters
- Excellent technology/systems skills
- Providing a second-to-none customer experience with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills; follow-up and follow-through is critical
- Ability to multi-task by navigating multiple computers programs while on the phone
- A quiet space to work, free from background noise and distraction
- Be able to complete all recruiting steps and provide necessary pre-hire requirements in a timely fashion. Please note that there will be several rounds of screening involved in the process.
You MUST meet the minimum hiring requirements for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) to qualify for our Agents Anywhere program.
- The convenience of working out of your home!
- Comprehensive, fully paid training online with live instructors
- A leadership team that wants you to be successful and knows when we work together, we can accomplish a lot
- A suite of benefits that includes medical, dental, vision and short-term disability as well as an employee assistance program
- Paid vacation time
- Special employee discount programs
- Growth opportunities
- A feeling of accomplishment when you make the difference in a customer's day!
We don't like to boast but we're good at what we do! Skybridge Americas is a people-driven company delivering great experiences every day for some of North America's best-known brands. We're a team of highly skilled, customer-focused problem solvers, providing world class customer contact services. Because people are at the core of what we do, we work hard at providing an environment for our employees where they feel valued, inspired and proud to be part of our team. We were recognized by CIO Applications Magazine as among the Top 10 Contact Centre Companies in 2019 an honor we are proud to share!
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.