For Those Who Work At Home – Various, Michigan 48120
Customer Service Specialist
As a Customer Service Specialist, you’ll serve as the voice of KeyBank – working as a problem solver for our clients. This is a high energy, fast-paced call center role with unlimited opportunity to learn, grow and work with a talented and supportive team. If you like helping others and feel rewarded by making someone’s day a little better, this is the role for you. The ability to empathize, stay calm and not take customer frustration personal are traits that are especially successful in this role.
What You’ll Get from This Opportunity:
- Competitive pay and unique benefits – 401(k) matching (dollar-for-dollar up to 6%), generous PTO, fitness and tuition reimbursement and so much more.
- Valuable financial services experience. You’ll learn the ins and outs of how the bank works and knowledge that translates to career advancement at Key.
- Paid job training and access to a library of specialized professional development and training courses.
- Shift differentials available.
- Performance-based rewards.
- Variety – every day is different.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answering client questions, problem solving, educating and making suggestions that help deliver ease, value, and expertise to clients.
- Providing technical support for Key’s online products and services (PC, mobile, and tablets).
- Collaborating with a wide range of Key employees to help solve client challenges.
- 1-2 years client service experience.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Demonstrated success in problem resolution, multi-tasking and attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of how to navigate web browsers, websites and mobile applications.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Flexibility, empathy, and patience to work in a fast-paced, high-volume call center.
- Ability to read and follow call center “scripts” when handling different scenarios.
- Previous experience working in a remote/ work from home environment.
- Advance technical experience and the ability to navigate and toggle between multiple systems and screens with the ability to continue to service the client seamlessly over the phone.
What It’s Like to Work with Us:
At the KeyBank Contact Center, we are a diverse and engaged team that supports one another and always finds a way to have fun in the office. Our leaders have our backs and we share our knowledge for the good of the team. We work hard for our clients, and are frequently rewarded for our efforts.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.