Virtual Interviewing Available
Join a growing, progressive company with amazing benefits and on-the-job training as a VRI Customer Service Representative. VRI's Customer Service Representative helps parents and grandparents across the country feel safe, secure, and supported by interacting via phone, mail, email, or personally to establish and/or maintain a positive working relationship with all parties. Serve as a Customer Service Representative handling inbound phone calls, managing reports and making outbound phone calls to resolve client issues.
Schedule: Wednesday-Friday 11:30pm-8:00pm EST and Saturday-Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm EST
- Answer routine inquiries and refer calls not requiring dispatches to appropriate departments and agencies.
- Interact daily via phone, mail, email or personally with VRI Customers, Prospective Customers, State Agency Employees, Case Managers, Home Service Representatives, and VRI team members.
- Research, investigate, and respond to all customer inquiries regarding shipments, products, and complaints.
- Record details of calls, dispatches, and messages.
- Maintain access to, and security of, highly sensitive materials.
- Refer customer complaints to appropriate persons.
- Maintain project productivity and quality goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of related professional experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and with teams
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks as the same time
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.