SERVICE 800 is looking for motivated individuals who are willing to work from home. You must be bright, personable and can articulate well verbally and in written form. You would be conducting interviews with customers who have recently had a service experience. Previous customer service experience, computer knowledge and telephone skills are mandatory.
PLEASE NOTE: In the United States, SERVICE 800 is only accepting applications from the following states: FLORIDA, IOWA, MINNESOTA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TEXAS, & WISCONSIN. We hope to add to this list so check back frequently for changes to eligible states.
SERVICE 800 offers a competitive hourly wage for well qualified applicants. For United States based customer representatives, wages include state and federal taxes, medicare deductions, access to 401K and healthcare as well as a highly flexible work environment. Please keep in mind that many other employers may not include these benefits when considering their hourly wage.
Successful Customer Service Rep Applicants must provide the following:
- A personal home computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or more current Operating System
- A virus protection program and a firewall
- Hard-wired high-speed internet connection (DSL, Broadband, Cable, etc.)
- Quiet work space with no background noise
- South America, Europe and Asia applicants must be fluent in English (reading and writing ability).
- In NORTH AMERICA, you must have the ability to work 20 to 40 hours per week on consecutive days, Monday - Friday during standard business hours.
In SOUTH AMERICA, EUROPE and ASIA you must have the ability to work 20 hours per week during normal business hours.
If after the application process you are a qualified individual, you will be required to pass a reading comprehension evaluation and a scripting session with a facilitator. For languages other than English, candidates will be required to pass a native and English language evaluation. Candidates will also be required to pass personal credit and criminal background checks to be eligible for employment.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.